Saturday, February 13, 2010
~My Cup Overflows~
We led Overflow again last night. Overflow is an extended worship time that we lead at our church every second Friday night of the month. (It's also the way that Erik weaseled his way into my heart. :)) Everything went very smoothly, in spite of the fact that beforehand our MediaShout (all the words and backgrounds for the songs) deleted itself, our soundboard reset itself, and I was so nervous that I thought I was going to pass out! Around three hundred brothers and sisters were singing, praying, confessing, repenting, sharing communion, kneeling at the altar, raising their hands, crying, and most importantly, worshiping God. I think the enemy tried to hinder the Worship he was dreading would take place, but God, as He always does, took care of His worship. I don't know why I still get nervous before I lead. God always, always takes care of His worship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment